Full-Time Customer Service Representative
Interior Savings Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance agency with 16 branches.
As a valued member of our Sales & Service team, you will experience a workplace that is diverse, stimulating and rewarding. Our interactions with one another and our clients are based on respect and integrity, making Interior Savings Insurance a great place to work and build your career.
Interior Savings Insurance is currently recruiting for Full Time Customer Service Representatives with all levels of experience in our Kelowna and Kamloops area.
The Customer Service Representative supports Interior Saving’s vision by developing valuable long-term relationships with clients, pro-actively determining and filling their insurance needs and providing them sound advice with high quality, tailored insurance solutions to meet their needs.
- Promoting and cross-selling insurance products and services, including ICBC transactions and personal lines.
- Assists all agents in the sale of products, compiles information about insurance policies and endorsements, maintains applicable records, and reports and performs general clerical duties such as typing, filing, answering phones, and opening, distributing and sending mail
- May monitor and maintain ICBC inventory of decals, plates and other related material, sort and batch Autoplan transactions and maintain filing system of ICBC client records.
- Level 1 Insurance License
- Completion of CAIB 1 or Fundamentals of Insurance
- Completion of ICBC Autoplan Essentials
- High school diploma/Grade 12