Part-Time Customer Service Representative 3
Interior Savings Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance agency with 16 branches.
As a valued member of our Sales & Service team, you will experience a workplace that is diverse, stimulating and rewarding. Our interactions with one another and our clients are based on respect and integrity, making Interior Savings Insurance a great place to work and build your career.
Interior Savings Insurance is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative 3 in our Oliver Branch. Working 16 hours per week plus vacation coverage when needed.
The Customer Service Representative 3 supports Interior Saving’s vision by developing valuable long-term relationships with clients, pro-actively determining and filling their insurance needs and providing them sound advice with high quality, tailored insurance solutions to meet their needs.
- Promoting and cross-selling insurance products and services, including ICBC transactions and personal lines.
- Assists all agents in the sale of products, compiles information about insurance policies and endorsements, maintains applicable records, and reports and performs general clerical duties such as typing, filing, answering phones, and opening, distributing and sending mail.
- May monitor and maintain ICBC inventory of decals, plates and other related material, sort and batch Autoplan transactions and maintain filing system of ICBC client records.
Education & Skills
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Completion of CAIB 1 or Fundamentals of Insurance
- Completion of CAIB 2 or 3
- Completion of ICBC Autoplan Essentials
- High school diploma/Grade 12
- 2-4 years job related experience in an insurance agency selling personal lines
- Good comprehension of all personal and Autoplan insurance products and services