Full-Time Commercial Insurance Agent
Interior Savings Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance agency with 16 branches. As a valued member of our Sales & Service team, you will experience a workplace that is diverse, stimulating and rewarding. Our interactions with one another and our clients are based on respect and integrity, making Interior Savings Insurance a great place to work and build your career.
Interior Savings is currently looking for a Full Time Commercial Insurance Agent.
The Commercial Insurance Agent supports Interior Savings’ vision by developing valued relationships with existing and potential new commercial clients and delivers superior service by maintaining regular client contact, remaining consistent with corporate policies and procedures, and facilitating referrals to appropriate Interior Savings staff.
• Level 2 License
• Completion of CAIB 1 or Fundamentals of Insurance and
• Completion of CAIB 2 & 3High school diploma/Grade 12
• 3-5 years job related experience in an insurance agency selling personal lines
• Good comprehension of all personal, Autoplan and commercial insurance products and services
• Personal strengths in communication, sales leadership, and initiative
• Proven sales and service ability
• Strong judgement and problem solving skills
• Quality/Accuracy/Detail Driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Numerical aptitude
• Strong team player
• Desire to continuously grow, learn and develop skills
• Computer literate